Re: (TV) Tenuously On Topic: New Bowie / Intuition fails

--- Andy Ferguson <afne04343@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> Its great and its a cross between Hunky Dory and Scary Monsters .
>
> I love Bowie as well and most of his work .

I didn't care much for HOURS or EARTHLING, aside from a handful of tracks. But
HEATHEN is terrific - I really love it. It's the first Bowie album since
OUTSIDE that sounds 'together' - bringing back Visconti was a smart move.
Favorites: "Gemini Spacecraft" (a cover), "Slow Burn", "Cactus" (a Pixies
cover), "Afraid", "I Would Be a Slave", etc. - the entire thing.

Looking forward to replacing my MP3s with a real CD on June 11th!

--Philip