Re: (TV) Pt. III of 3: Longest, 1 of Best TV & Lloyd Interviews Ever?

If true, this is the best news I've heard in months.

New Bowie out today - 4 stars in Q, good review in Entertainment Weekly, etc.
Looks like Visconti plus a conscious decision to shoot for a SCARY
MONSTERS-esque sound might pay off, although I'm sure that annoys Bowie after
an inventive (if uneven) past decade (from BTWN onwards).

Still can't stand "A Better Future", though... and everyone knows a REAL return
to form for Bowie would have included a cover of "Souvenir from a Dream" or
"Yonki Time"...

--Philip