Re: (TV) Television in London

At 4:11 PM +0100 6/20/02, Keith Allison wrote:
Oh, OK. Not too detailed though 'cos I'm really wiped out after the
drive to London and back.

Still, thanks for the mighty review!  Sounds like it was a fantastic show!

(The bummer is that we should be going again
tonight but I'm too bloody tired to manage it 'cos of the MS.

Ah, sorry to hear that, indeed.

(And for those of us on it, I made sure that everyone in Television got
a copy of "Test Patterns")

Thanks! BTW, if you or Joe need an extra hand at the moment with _Beauty_, let me know. I was just listening to Per's exquisite version of "The Only Feeling," and I think that people really ought to hear this collection.

The best thing I can say about last night is that it just didn't seem
like a band on a reunion tour. There was a vitality about the show and
the playing that belies the ten-year gaps. It felt very 'alive' to me.
But then I'm probably prejudiced...

Wow! As a point of comparison, I noticed a post on alt.guitar by someone who saw the Eagles the other night. What's interesting is that this is all the enthusiasm he was able to muster: "They put on a show I wasn't disappointed with..." So I think the Television fans are being served very, very well.

and now... I could sleep all day.

And you've earned it.
--
Maurice Rickard