(TV) Bowie is no longer off-topic!

Greatest show ever?

"TELEVISION paid tribute to the MELTDOWN FESTIVAL's curator DAVID BOWIE at
their LONDON QUEEN ELIZABETH HALL show last night (June 19).

The reformed New York rockers' frontman Tom Verlaine fitted in the lyrics to a
few Bowie lyrics as a coda to a version of Count Five's 'Psychotic Reaction'
during the encore. Verlaine included snippets from the likes of 'Sound And
Vision', 'Changes' and 'Panic In Detroit'."

See http://www.nme.com/news/102095.htm

Talk about shows I wish I'd seen... this and Bowie playing all of LOW at
Roseland last week... !

--Philip