Re: (TV) Roseland show with LOW a joke right??!! / Bowie live on A&E last Sat

Hi Leo,

> Hey Philip, is this you just kidding about your fantasy show
> at Roseland during which Bowie does your dream set list of all
> of the album Low (probably my all-time favorite--at least in
> my top 3)?

No Philip's not joking. He did the whole of the Low album in the original
sequence. Took a break and then did the whole of the Heathen album.
Encore was a few crowd friendly numbers. Apparently he may do the whole
thing again in London in a couple of weeks.

Cliff

"Marc Bolan 1947-1977 A Chronology" by Cliff McLenehan
http://www.volny.cz/klif/index.htm