(TV) Last night's gig

Was anyone else on the list there? Did anyone recognise the song they
did as an encore?

A good show, if slightly lacking in atmosphere (from where we were
sitting, anyway), perhaps because everyone was sitting down, or because
the support act was awful. Highlights included '1880 Or So', an
excellent 'Little Johnny Jewel', and 'O Mi Amore', which I've never
heard before -- why on earth did they never record it?!

I do kind of wish Tom would make a bit more of an effort with his
singing, though...

They also did a very funny medley of all the famous songs they obviously
had no intention of playing, jammed together very badly for comic effect.

sam