(TV) Cheesemakers Over London - OT

A quick note for all those asking about it , The Cheesemakers London debut
show on Sunday went very well and we cut a punk dash through the late west
end haze .

A full report with pictures will appear on the website over the weekend for
those looking for the full lowdown , needless to say many beers were sank
and many challenges met with confidence and Northern brashness ( just ask
the tramps in Westminster ! :-)
I'll let you know when the website's updated .
There was quite a bit of the set filmed , not sure what's gonna happen with
it but will make that available as well if I can .

Big thanks and hellos to Nick from TV who turned up in good time to witness
our dual-headed Telecaster display , dunno if anybody else was there though
? Speak up if you were . T'was a pleaure to speak with you Nick , see you
again sometime , someplace . Good luck to Newport next season :-)

Hopefully next time we come down , it'll be at a more civilised hour and
will certainly be a cheaper entry fee !

Thanks for continuing to listen to my cheesey comments and thanks to
everyone who continue to express an interest , Gawd bless ya

Andy

http://thecheesemakers.freeservers.com
'...the curtains are drawn , but the furniture is real...'
http://cool-tones.freeservers.com
http://www.changesone.co.uk