Re: (TV) Anyone we know ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Murray Ramone" <murrayramone@hotmail.com>

> Its not me if thats what you mean,

No thats not what I meant Murray . Didn't 'mean' anything really . Just
wondered if someone on the list was flogging something that should be
distributed free to real fans like ourselves , cos lets face it , the single
on its own would sell for a couple of quid .

> As for the bowie stuff, well, the post 80's arguments dont seem to be
> getting any stronger so I'll just have to stick to my original statement
>
> Whatever that was !

Fair enough . Its all about opinion in the end isn't it ? :-)

At least we will have satisfied those that crave arguments and detailed
discussion on the list :-)

Cheers M
Andy