From: Cliff McLenehan
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 4:11 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) OT NY time help

Just a quick check in with a totally ridiculous request.

If anybody in NY is online reading this around now (22.00 hours CET),
please could they confirm the NY time for me. Dennis, Philip? I always get
this completely wrong. I've got a phone interview with Tony Visconti coming
up we're trying to sort out a time.

Thanks,

Cliff

"Marc Bolan 1947-1977 A Chronology" by Cliff McLenehan
http://www.volny.cz/klif/index.htm