(TV) another chance for those in the UK to see Mr Ficca

Lach, anti-folk superhero has Billy Ficca as his drummer - this from the track records (once the home of the Heartbreakers) board http://wwww.trackrecords.tv

Lach
Date: Wednesday, 3 July 2002, at 9:56 p.m.

Looks like we are closing on the tour dates booked through The Agency Group (The Strokes, The White Stripes). We're looking at Sept.19-25 for Lach and the Secrets UK Tour. That's Billy Ficca (of Television) on drums and Roy Edroso (of The Reverb Mother#####ers) on bass. Here's the tentative schedule and you heard here first! Now go get the record Kids Fly Free on Track :-)
19 Peterbourgh Park
20 Lincoln Bivouac
21 Glasgow King Tuts
22 Manchester Bar Cuba