(TV) Way off topic - John Fahey

Folks,
I've just had one of those experiences where you hear a record and you
wonder how you've managed to go through your life without it. A revelation.
In this case its "The Legend of Blind Joe Death" by John Fahey (Amazon UK
for some reason lists it as "The Complete Blind Joe Death"). I've already
got a few CDs by him, but nothing compares to this. I'm sure I'm preaching
to the converted, but if you haven't heard it and you like solo acoustic
guitar, this is the absolute bizzo.
-Howard