Re: (TV) cute new bass player alert

The weird thing is that Gem dates from the mid-80s
(http://us.imdb.com/Name?Phillips,+Britta), making Britta older than I would
have thought from seeing her... or am I saying too much?

Holy smoke! Britta was also in that show "Nightingales" with 'star' Suzanne
Pleshette that was cancelled after a huge public outcry - the show was
basically about nurses, but really just one prolonged opportunity to show young
women changing their clothes. Every major conversation between the nurses was
(I'm not kidding) set in a locker room. (Of course, I was 14 when this show was
on, so I watched it...)

--Philip