Re: (TV) cute new bass player alert

I think it would be inappropriate to form a fan club on this forum, but
maybe we could send a card?

Imagine a nice hallmark card of soft-focused horses running in splashing
water glistening with the setting sun

like to inform you that we all find you terribly attractive--that is, mostly
with the exception of abstaining members who have not listed preference--but
it should be said that everybody who has stated preference really digs you.
And that's saying a lot, as only 50%  of us or so even like your band (as
opposed to, say, the Eagles, whom we hate at an even 100% (our only true
consensus besides Television--we love them), or even Sonic Youth who seems
to run an unsteady 25% for 75% against. We're still not sure about the
Hives--time will tell). In addition, we all appreciate your talent and
background in acting/voice work. You've come a long way, baby!

So take this as it as, an affirmation from some fans of another band that
noticed you in on the rock horizon. Have you ever met Tom Verlaine?

With regards,

The List

new thing--the bridge between the internet and reality that humanist critics
have been looking for. We could even send one to Joe Walsh:

Joe:

Seems to me you shoulda stopped at James Gang.

Sincerely,

MM List