Re: (TV) cute new bass player alert

Dean and Claudia are either divorced by now or separated. Dean came out with
the Britta relationship not long ago.
When I saw Luna at The Bowery Ballroom a couple of weeks ago I was very
impressed. Lee the not so new drummer was very flavorful in his playing and I
Sean played the best I ever saw him play. They also had a hired keyboard
player that added a lushness I thought Luna needed some time ago. Brittas
vocals were excellent. Not quite the bass player Justin is/was with Luna but
the tradeoff of a woman's voice behind Dean worked well. I recommend seeing
them if you haven't in some time.

Cheers
Chris

tonight '  DUMP (james mcnew of Yo La Tengo) with comedian Todd Barry @