RE: (TV) OT: new music / psoi

At 2:17 PM -0700 7/18/02, gregg luvoxx wrote:
you should go and see wilco on this tour just for openers 'preston school
of industry' featuring mark 'spiral stairs' kannberg from Pavement. I
caught their set at Spaceland last month and it was superb, ear candy from
beginning to end. Even better than the Jicks.

Sounds like they've improved significantly since the TV show in Chicago, which they opened. I found them pleasant enough and worth checking on, but at the time I wouldn't have gone as far as saying "superb." Definitely some tasty moments, though, and if they've separated out the chaff, they could be good indeed.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/