RE: (TV) OT: new music / psoi

When I saw them they had just come off a world-wide tour (incl. Australia)
so they were air-tight- best drummer I've seen in a while too, and now
they're going right back out with Wilco. One of my favorite Pavement songs
is Scott's - Kennel District from Wowee Zowee. The new band follows this
direction, although they don't play it. I didn't realize they opened for
TV. I saw Malkmus' Jicks *after* TV in LA. I wonder if Tom is a Pavement
fan.