Re: (TV) A Few details of Television on Left Coast?

No they played on 7/25 in Tokyo. Boy they sure will be jet lagged! Don't
forget these are 50 year old plus men. I will be at the show Sunday night. I
saw them earlier this week and I figure I need another dose. Who knows with
their past track record this could be the last time they play together.