Re: (TV) A Few details of Television on Left Coast?

on 7/25/02 3:04 PM, Casey, Leo J at CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV wrote:

> Hey, I realize most of us have been busy with work and summer activities
> (sorry Southern hemisphere listers), and that the list gets relatively quiet
> this
> time of year, but can anyone who saw the Television show(s) on W. Coast
> tell us a little bit more. Such as,  was it good, how did the band seem,
> who/how was the audience, did you see Ms Secret X lurking in the shadows
> stage-left, etc.?
> Leo
Well, I can't speak for last week's performance, but I'm heading up to San
Fran for the weekend and will be attending the Sunday night show at Great
American Music Hall. I'll definitely report in next week.
I believe the band has been in Japan this last week?  If so, I hope they're
already in town getting "un-jet lagged" so they don't fall asleep during the
show....

Mark M.