Re: (TV) One Hundred Albums You Should Remove from Your Collection Immediately

----- Original Message -----
From: nick powell
> It is a pretty good list. Not worth getting stroppy about though.

it's the usual thing innit though? one man's meat is another man's poisson
....as the french don't say...(coughs)

> i would say Zen Arcade was probably one of the
> most influential albums of the 80s.

really Nick? name me one decent band influenced by HD _ever_ ?

can i just say once again that Husker Du must be one of the most overrated
band ever (apart from Mercury Rev and the Flamin Lips perhaps) and that Bob
Mould is a bitter,unpleasant little 'erbert (remember his "Michael Stipe has
aids and should tell the world" tirade a while back???) , almost as
unbearable as that tosser from The The

Grant Hart seems like a decent chap all the same and "Pink turns to blue"
was the best thing i ever heard HD do

just my tuppence ha'ppworth of course