RE: (TV) Was June 4, 1982question- now freebie pennance

82

-----Original Message-----
From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com]On Behalf Of Brian
Young
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 6:02 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: RE: (TV) Was June 4, 1982question- now freebie pennance

>It is not an outtake; it's on "Words From the Front"

Doh! (blushes with shame)

I guess it's time to break out that slab of vinyl again to re-acquaint
myself with it's glory.

For pennance I will offer up a freebie of a cd-r copy of Tom's 11/25/88
acoustic show at the I-Beam in SF to the person who guesses closest to the
number between 1 and 100 that I just wrote down.

I got an upgrade so I have an extra copy waiting for a good home.

Thanks, Leo!

Best,

Brian