RE: (TV) Was June 4, 1982question- now decaffeinated Joe

>>>Why do all of you feel this needs to be shared with the entire frikkin'
list????

You are right, Joe. We shouldn't be wasting archive space on that kind of
crap.
Brian's email address does not appear in the from: line when replying.
Maybe that's why. or maybe it was the thrill of the moment- not enough time
to look Brian up in the archive before someone else chose my number.