(TV) Leo On-topic for change

I was going to wait until I had all the little obsessive details,
but thought I'd pass-on this preliminary listen to a TV musical obscurity.

I recently got two Verlaine 7" vinyl 45s on ebay for real cheap.  The one
I'm more interested in is "A Scientist Writes A Letter (the Paris version)".

I had known it existed but had never heard a copy. It is actually quite
different than the 12" EP or cd version on "Flash Light".

The are two major diiferences in the 'Paris Version' .  First, in the last third of
the song the original guitar solo is mixed way down with the keyboards given
prominence (replacing ending guitar solo).

Second there are additional lyrics in the song's middle.  If anyone cares what
they actually say I could listen more carefully tonight.

	Leo

NP: "Nobody Loves Me" from the 'Frantic' cd