Re: (TV) TV E-bay Madness

In a message dated 8/8/2002 8:03:14 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
esde2xu@hotmail.com writes:

> I've seen this kind of eBay pathology before - two guys (I assume) get
> locked into a death struggle and money is no longer an object! Daft.

Could be worse ... there's yet another fool/rip-off artist selling of a
collection of "rare Who documents" including the contract for The Who to play
at Woodstock.

For those not familiar, replicas of a bunch of "rare documents" (including
that contract) were included in the original pressings of LIVE AT LEEDS.

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Thank you for coming to the concert ... you don't call, you don't write, but
you look good ..."
    -- Tom Waits addressing the crowd at a 1999 Vancouver concert