Re: (TV) Times of London Top 100 Guitarists

Jeez

It's these kind of lists that make you wanna put down the guitar forever and do something interesting instead

Okay, there's all the usual suspects on there, fair enuff, but Joe Satri-widdley? (processed smooth as shit tone, look I can play lots of notes!) and Rivers Cuomo (whose music is so bad it actually makes me want to randomly hurt people) above Verlaine and Steve Cropper - that's just wrong.

And where's Robert Quine, Marc Ribot, Bill Harkelrod (Cap'n Beefheart), Ramones, Bill Frisell etc. etc.

They might as have gone the whole hog and put wrong-way malmsteen on there...