Re: (TV) Richard Lloyd is my #5, some other possibilities / good writing i s rewrite, rewrite, rewrite!

Maurice wrote:

At 7:01 PM -0400 8/19/02, Jesse Hochstadt wrote re: The Band:

[snip]

 >(I don't know if I'd agree that Rick was better-looking in the film,
though; time to get that DVD and check, I think!)

Well, my wife agrees.  Particularly when Rick's singing "Indifference."

You mean "It Makes No Difference," surely? (And I meant it was time for _me_ to get the DVD, in case that wasn't clear.)

By the way, it occurred to me that though Robbie might have gotten a lot of attention and acting offers, it was ultimately Levon who had more of an acting career, playing Loretta Lynn's dad in "Coal Miner's Daughter" (to very good reviews) and also appearing in "The Right Stuff" (I think); there must be others. Robbie's only role, off the top of my head, was in "Carny" (not a docu-drama about the heavier of Brian Wilson's daughters).

- Jesse