Re: (TV) Want to hire your favorite band for a party.... (OT)

Fascinating list! I can get Luna for a mere $2.5k. John Henson (a comedian who
unwisely left E!'s "Talk Soup" a few years ago) goes for $10k, but Jon Stewart
(who hosts "The Daily Show") goes for $65k.

I can't believe Tracy Chapman goes for $200k, though. Maybe in 1988.