(TV) OT: weddings ands stuff

Hey folks ! It's been a busy August ( job searching ect...) and so I haven't
been able to keep up much on the list but I been lurking whenever I could.
Several things:

1. ) Happy belated congrats to Phillip ! Hooray for the happy couple !

2.) Here's what my ex-wife and I danced to on our first dance: "Lady in Red"
by that DeBurgh guy whatever his name was (This was back in 1987, I don't
think they had bands back then ;-) ). Terribly embarrassing cheesy song but
it still kinda chokes me up when I hear it.

3. Michael Olcsvary: two words my friend, Match Dot Come. I had a profile on
there for about a year but I've met myself a sweetheart (she picked me - she
liked the fact that I was/am an unemployed pot smoking slacker hippy) and
we've been going out for over seven months !! Miracles do happen.

4. Now let's talk about Television ! I finally saw the Rolling Stone article
about Television (May issue, the one with the Osbournes on the cover) .
Great article. A little too short. Great picture of Tom Verlaine though.

5. List of stuff I've been listening to coming up !

Ciao babies ! - Russ