Re: (TV) Wedding music

And in the pub beforehand it was SLF / Pistols / Clash around the pool table
Andy

Great set of guests Andy, how did you manage it?

Haven't got married myself. Unfortunately I always seem to take the Pete Shelley route ie falling in love with someone I shouldn't have!

Still if I ever had the chance to have the best man of my choice I think I would go for Van Morrison.....just like the idea of him having to make a speech where he has to make a room of people laugh!