RE: (TV) Mekons

Sorry for straying off topic, but i can't resist . . .

Mekons have done a lot of retrospective stuff in the last few
years, starting with Mekons United (untied?) a few years back.

Lots of cannibal pieces on that disk: they dig back into
earlier work and mine it for all it's worth. True to their art,
they always come up with new gems in the process.

They could play "Where were you?" on all three nights.
Have fun at the shows . . .