(TV) [No Subject]

hello,
I'm haveing some serious computer problems of late. I'm writing this from a
cyber cafe on Melrose because my PC won't connect to the internet. So if
theres any important info (reissues etc.) I won't get it until a day or so
later.

say ...

If any of you are PC/Windows 98 experts, please, I need your help. I'll dial
up the intenet connection and then while verifying my ID it disconnects me. I
called earthlink and they walked me through a bunch of different steps, none
of which worked a damn; then finally the guy asked if there was a file open
named Rnaapp. I hit ctl+alt+del and there it was. So then the guy says (after
a day on the phone with earthlink) "oh I can't help you there. That's an
operating system problem. You have to contact your vendor" I said uh okay and
hung up and thought, "my vendor? You mean like a hot dog vendor? Or what?
Microsoft? The Korean guy I bought my generic box from two years ago? Is he
still in business?" Then some other files became corrupted, a 100 page
screenplay on MS word is spotted with symbols and gibberish (besides the
gibberish that I actually wrote) and my whole world is crumbling. No Marquee
Moon Mailing List, no American Idol gossip, I'm afraid to edit any of my
writing for fear that it will turn into gobbledygook. This is the first time
I've had problems with windows.

anyway

sorry to bother you

keep on