Re: (TV) More info..../Clash

The Clash were always a sellout band. They also use Clash music in a Smirnoff
Ice spot. Have you tasted Sminoff Ice? Take some battery acid and add sugur
and you'll get the idea. They market booze to the youth of America until
they're so drunk they can't hear the bombs explode. What do the lyrics to
London Calling mean anyway? Should I stay or should I get drafted?