(TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #746

Nothing really, there is a green card lottery -- it's part of the immigration
method in the US.  Has been around for a long time.  I guess it's supposed to
increase diversity in the US -- a Swiss couple I know actually got their green
card that way.  I am applying for mine through my work, it's a huge pain in
the behind.

Anyway, who else on the list has a CD out -- can we get a list of who makes
music/has CD out etc.?

I find it sad when volvo used Pink Moon for one of their car ads -- with Nick
Drake's depression and all, it makes me not want to buy that car, actually.
(Okay I also don't know how to drive and don't have a license).