Re: (TV) More info....

----- Original Message -----
From: <OwenGwilliam@cs.com>
> Honestly, this is absolutely the correct answer ("the people who
originally liked these bands are now of the age and in the target audience
who buy those vehicles.")  No-one at the ad agency is
> dissecting the real meaning of the lyrics, the impacts of the bands, etc.
> They want something that sounds good to go along with the images. And to
be
> honest, "London Calling" sounds great in that ad.
>
> Owen Gwilliam

And that more than likely is the right answer. But it still pisses me off.
I wonder how we'll take it when Ricky Martin croons "I fell into the
arrrrrrrms..." to introduce Venus, new from Maybelline.