Re: (TV) More info....

Great news. I already own Verlaine's solo album on CD (the Japanese disc cost
me $35 in 1994) but I'll buy this one as a show of support. And it'll be nice
to finally get ALCHEMY on CD.

Can anyone get the inside scoop on these? Did they actually use the real tapes
for ALCHEMY (i.e., will I get a better sound than my old vinyl copy)?

Also, does anyone else find it AMAZING that Verlaine is writing liner notes for
one of his own CDs? Is the old guy softening up or what?

--Philip