(TV) Verlaine and Lloyd reissues

Collector's Choice music current lists Lloyd's ALCHEMY as its #2 bestseller,
and Verlaine's debut at #7. http://www.ccmusic.com/ (lower right-hand side of
the home page).

Interestingly, an album entitled DOUBLE EXPOSURE by Chris Connor & Maynard
Ferguson is also in the top ten.

Now, Collector's Choice says that if you like Verlaine's debut, you'll also
like Morrissey, the Cars, and the Fabulous Thunderbirds. I don't know the
latter, but I can live with the first two choices. However, for Lloyd, they say
you'll like the Knack (ok... I can kinda see that), Micheal Jackson's THRILLER
(whoa! nice work, Richard), and Hall & Oates (Richard, get a lawyer).

--Philip