(TV) The Band Thing

Forgot to do this last week when there was a roll call of players on the list
. You probably all know anyway .

We're called The Cheesemakers , play all original material and it can probably
be best described as The Who meets The Pistols meets Television meets The
Clash in an alley-way with a butchers knife and a har......well you get the
picture .

Agree Nick ? Nick P is the only person from this list to have seen us live ,
as far as I'm aware , in London in June .

We have had several self produced/financed albums out but late last year
released our first 'proper' CD . An EP called 'White Trash' . The title song
is our most TV sounding track . It is available worldwide with major
distribution here in the UK and great wholesales abroad in Japan especially .
The EP will sell out soon ;-)

An album is written and waiting in the wings for an early 2003 release .

More info can be gleaned at
http://thecheesemakers.freeservers.com
Band Website
http://www.changesone.co.uk