Re: (TV) The Band Thing

Ok, I've resisted for a while but here it goes.
Band name = JOSS
Web-site = www.houseofjoss.com
EP = recorded at The Pigeon Club Hoboken NJ  (same studio Tom's recorded at)
Release date = shopping around
mastered = Jigsaw Sound NYC   (highly recommended)
band members =  ambrose liu guitar, vocals ,  mike pasuit, bass vocals,
myself chris o'donovan drums percussion

any one can hear a couple of snippets on our website. you can hear a taste of
Rumour of a Monkey Clown  or Careless

Do we love Television?  Why of course we do.
Do we sound anything like TV?  Of course not. We're all on our own out here.

regards
Chris O'Donovan