Re: (TV) Slightly Off Topic: Strange Request / On Topic: TV's Kidnapping & Withdrawal / Romantic Advice for a Musical Maverick

> >This brings up the whole subject for those on MM List who are/were
married or
> >are/were in a (serious) relationship:  having strong preferences and
> >great passion
> >for music do/did you have to 'work extra hard' at not offending your
> >wives'/girlfriends' musical tastes, and what is the secret of
> >getting your beloved
> >to put up with' your Television/TV predilections?

My on again off again GF who is into film much more than music went with me
to see Tom at Tramps when he played with Jimmy Ripp, Tony shanahan and Jayy
dee. She wasn't really into it but did like the necore of Marquee Moon with
Fred playing bass. But I think that is because she had met Fred and at least
felt something for the band then.