From: Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Public Service Request (?)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 20:21:28 +0100

Hey all,

We have When Beauty Meets Abuse mastered and ready, a/w done etc. and
need some volunteers.

The method is to have people around the globe willing to burn copies if
a request comes in. You would be supplied with a master copy, a/w etc.
an any arrangement for charging for costs/postage etc. would be between
you and the recipient.

So far only Maurice (USA) and me (UK) have signed up. We can't handle
the millions of requests (OK, dozens of request) (OK, occasional
requests) that come in, so... any offers to join the list?

Please email me off-list if you can help.

Thanks,

Keith