Re: (TV) Collector's Choice reissues - just got 'em / Desecration too strong a word?/ Ms Secret X:

Wow, I've never heard the other CD versions of this reocrd, but I like my
copy of the Collector's Choice Verlaine record. Only on one song did I
really hear and "different"
guitar parts. Can't remember which, but overall I am happy with my copy of
the Verlaine record, I haven't listened to Alchemy yet, will do so right
now.