Re: (TV) The Band Thing

Andy said>
We're called The Cheesemakers , play all original material and it can probably
be best described as The Who meets The Pistols meets Television meets The
Clash in an alley-way with a butchers knife and a har......well you get the
picture .

Agree Nick ? Nick P is the only person from this list to have seen us live ,
as far as I'm aware , in London in June .

Andy
I would prefer to descibe you as a maturing hard cheddar with a strong hint of stilton and a little wensleydale. There is no sign of any edam blandness!
Actually that was a pretty good description of yourselves Andy.

Myself I used to hit a few drums from a standing position(a la the Mary Chain)for a band called the Bugs. It was many years ago. We went into the studio a couple of times which I loved, we praticed a lot which I loved, and we played quite a few gigs which I hated as I got so nervous. We had a track out on a 7" comp with other Welsh bands. We were once compared to the Desperate Bicycles in a review -- I think that was meant to be disparaging!