Re: (TV) Adventure

Adventure, A Miller's Tale and some interesting (and
very positive customer reviews can be found at
www.amazon.ca under the search "Tom Verlaine"

More specifically, this link,

http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000075V6/qid%3D1032728630/701-2576859-3455544

Anyone know of a Canadian site that is carrying the
new (old) Tom Verlaine cd?  Sorry but I do not buy US
anymore as the exhange, shipping and duty from
shopping US is ridiculous (i.e. my $25.00 USD
Television t-shirt wound up costing either $75.00 or
$115.00 cdn)

greg