(TV) Adventure

Having put on the vinyl of _Adventure_ for listening this evening, I just have to say that it is still the breathtakingly thrilling album that got me into the band in the first place. _MM_ came later for me, and sure, it's more definitive and classic in a way, but _Adventure_ really is special--not a letdown at all. I hope if/when it's ever remastered for CD/DVD/BlahBlahBlahD that they don't screw it up.

This post has done its job if anyone who hasn't listened to _Adventure_ in quite a while pulls it out and gives it a spin.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/