Re: (TV) Drumming on Flash/ Leaves RE: CD Watching: Wrong mix for new reis sue of Tom Verlaine's debut?

I'll have to compare the drum parts at home. Leo, I don't think we're beating
this to death - I can't think of an issue *more* relevant to this list.

The CD Watchdog is a running feature in ICE magazine (stands for something like
"International CD Exchange"). It's a magazine devoted to upcoming CD reissues,
CD rarities, digital downloads, even bootlegs, etc. - mostly pop/rock, but also
some Jazz, Blues, and Country. For example, a few months ago they ran a feature
on the recent Who and Rolling Stones reissues where they interview people
involved in the reissue process, etc. You can read some articles online at:
http://www.icemagazine.com/stories/archive.shtm

The CD Watchdog column is devoted to investigating mistakes in CD releases -
bad artwork, poor case design, incorrect tracks (like the TOM VERLAINE CD),
etc.

I just emailed them; hopefully they'll take up the case.

Sorry about your car, Leo...

--Philip