RE: (TV) albert ayler

-----Original Message-----
From:  robin
Subject: Re: (TV) albert ayler
>>  the coltrane group i'm a
member of is about to launch a *remarkable* 11 disc
albert ayler tree, thoughtfully compiled and well
documented.  thought some mm folks might be
interested;.....

ELEVEN discs worth of Ayler!! Imagine listening to all 11 in one sitting -
chances are, I would lose my mind, or my perception of reality, at the very
least!
 - H.

NP Devilhead 'Pest Control'

P.S. However, I *have* sat through a marathon of the Stooges FunHouse
Sessions (Rhino Handmade)but only for about 5.5 hours. My brain is still
working, last time I checked.