RE: (TV) albert ayler

> ELEVEN discs worth of Ayler!! Imagine listening to
> all 11 in one sitting -
> chances are, I would lose my mind, or my perception
> of reality, at the very
> least!

when i was in high school i gave my boyfriend (who was
in college) a copy of metal machine music.  he was
very suceptible.  he sat down and listened to the
thing straight through.  i think reed said he hadn't
heard it through at the time of release.

i gave the same guy kerouac to read, and the next time
i saw him he said he had tried smoking tea.

now he's an architect.