(TV) Laughing boy Lennie/Elvis /Stones

----- Original Message -----
From: Philip P. Obbard

> Leonard Cohen . Anyone out there have a beginner's recommendation?

start with the greatest hits  - you can't go wrong

> Rolling Stones -
> I had resolved to start filling in my embarrassingly weak Stones
> knowledge after I saw the re-release of GIMME SHELTER; my only
dissappointment
> is that the YA-YAS show isn't quite as amazing as the concert footage in
that
> film was.

i agree that YaYas is hugely disappointing - there must be plenty of good
live Stones ' boots out there instead mind- i saw them in LA in '89,went
along to see "just how risible they'd become" and they blew me away they
were absolutely fantastic!!!

> Elvis Presley - But I swear my Elvis thing is limited. Honest.

hey you don't have to apologise about the King!!!

best  R.