(TV) Wilco documentary: 'I Am Trying To Break Your Heart' / 4Qs

-----Original Message-----
From: DAYKARAK@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2002 9:40 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) OT: 24 Hour Party People

>Bottom line: entertaining film. I'd advise most of you to
>wait for the video/DVD release, because it's not great,
>but it's still quite good and
>warrants at least one viewing.-nick keiser

4 Qs for MM list:

A)Anyone seen or know anything about the new Wilco
documentary, "I Am Trying To Break Your Heart" ?

B) And what do people on MM list think of Wilco in general?

C) What about the band the Vines
(anyone recommend them)?

D) Given the less than impressive reactions and comments on this list
in the last year concerning The Strokes cd, would yours truly be making
a 'mistake' to see them outside on next Wed. night in Boston (
someone gave me a free ticket)?

	Leo (who's trying hard to avoid doing his govt. work this AM)