From: Maurice Rickard [mailto:maurice@mac.com]
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 2:33 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) TV Exposing Stories? / Alyler / Architecture quote

At 10:40 AM -0400 9/27/02, Casey, Leo J wrote:
>PS:  I am thinking of acting recklessly (and foolishly?)
>Sunday and playing a woman I met the song "1880 or So".

"In World."  Have some mint juleps ready.  And I've seen "normal"
people bopping to "Beauty Trip."  Or...you might want to try parts of
_Warm and Cool_, but program out "Ore" and "Lore." (That sound you
heard was Keith cringing.)

I'd avoid the Ayler early in the relationship, especially if she's
mainly a folk fan.

>ppps: Someone once said, "Architecture is frozen music."  Anyone know who?

According to Bartlett's, it's Friedrich Wilhelm Joseph von Schelling,
apparently: http://www.bartleby.com/100/772.6.html
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/