(TV) This should be a fun weekend...

Pere Ubu tonight
Chameleons Saturday and Sunday night (different sets)

Will try to file half assed report next week.

By the way, anyone who lives in a US city where the
Chameleons are touring over the next month, go see
them.  Definitely one of the best bands out of England
in the 80's.  Criminally unknown.

=====
I grasp at life's fading light/I need you tonight/I need to be heard/Your actions speak louder than words/Ignored by you all/I stumble and fall/I suddenly knew/My life meant nothing at all/In shreds, I stare down at the street/Yearning for sleep/That blissful escape/But when it comes it's always too late/The whore in my bed/The noise in my head/A hole in my pride/It's coming and there's nowhere to hide/It seems to me to be self-contradictory/It seems to me you count your victories while they're there
                                  --The Chameleons